The Gentlemen's Dungeon World
Human town. Currently abandoned. Many of the southern party’s adventures revolve around this location.
- People left for the shores of the lake to the north to hide until the bandits are no longer a threat.
- Bandits led by Irontooth took the town despite the efforts of our heroes and the townswomen. Left due to concerns about plague after seeing the menfolk sick.
- A strange enchantment overtook the men of the town, leading them to engage in nonstop nightly revelry. The enchantment was ended when our heroes found, broke, and buried a statue of a southern demon apparently responsible for the trouble
- PIg-Women infiltrated the town by posing as the womenfolk. They were unmasked and driven off by our heroes.
- Pieter’s Roadhouse
- Church of the Three
- Devil’s Bridge
- Caves in the woods north of town (Pig-Women lair, Frogmen)
- Pieter Ganz—owner of the roadhouse outside town
- Wantje—young woman who helped organize the defense of the town against Irontooth
- Father Botto—formerly unreliable drunken priest of The Three, becoming more of a leader in the town’s times of trouble.
- Heintz—refugee from Thudig, convinced the end times are upon us.